12.8.10

cfw #vol1


i've had the most fantastic day today. i did one show, for TEKO, it's a fashion institute, where young designers start up. i went up at 05.30 am.. argh, and after the amazing show i drove to my school, for the last lessons. i forgot my camera, but i've found some pictures of me from the show, and facehunter took pictures of me backstage, so maybe he will post some pictures. if so, i will post them. tomorrow its ivana helsinki and POP, i promise not to forget my camera then! for more pictures press here and for the show on video press here (scroll down to TEKO)!!
+ now im off to visbøl de arche, ida invited me <3

talk to ya soon

6 kommentarer:

Anonym sagde ...

You look so great! I think the link to the video is wrong, because it links me to my dashboard. (:

martha sagde ...

beautyfull. (:

Ise sagde ...

So great and really happy for you! Don't forget your camera tomorrow, lovely asta!

ida sagde ...

i love u stinke <3

Anonym sagde ...

i watched the video, and the makeup really makes you look like kristen stewart! and maybe her acting isn't the best, but still - she is gorgeous, so it's a compliment. just saying.

Anonym sagde ...

Wow. YOU LOOK AMAZING!