8.8.10

hair

my hair is acting strange, yesterday i straightened my hair, and this morning i woke up like this. could it be the weather. this post is very irellevant but i just wanted to make contribute with something. as you might have noticed there havent been that much activity on the blog, simply because im stressed over starting in high school and copenhagen fashion week is around the corner. I've had to cancel some fashionshows because they're in the middle of my classes, and i don't want to miss the intro period, were you get to know the other students. I hope that you'll accept that there will be less blogging in the future, mostly in the beginning of the school year.
you will hear from me with some updates on cfw! and tell which shows im in!

over and out
a

3 kommentarer:

Lulu sagde ...

You are so beautiful! I am very excited to see what shows you are in! Pls make lots of pictures:) Have fun and a good start into high school! Which grade are you going to attend?

Anonym sagde ...

I want your hair soooo bad, it looks amazing!!

Anonym sagde ...

skal du starte i gymnasiet? ej jeg troede ellers du "kun" skulle i 9. nu!